The Lost Tomb
Following in the footsteps of the world’s greatest terrorist.
“With Heaven’s aid I have conquered for you a huge empire. But my life was too short to achieve the conquest of the world. That task is left for you.” ~ Genghis Khan 1227
For eight hundred years, the Descendants have worked in secret, putting the pieces in place to fulfill the prophecy made by Genghis Khan on his deathbed—a unified empire spanning the entire globe.
Now they just need one more piece…
Head of an elite anti-terrorist unit, Major Noah Blakeley is hunting for the clandestine organization he believes to be at the center of a spate of seemingly random acts of terror. When his ex-wife is killed while on an archaeological expedition to Mongolia, closely followed by an attempt on his life, Noah finds himself hurled into a world where the lines between historical research and present-day terrorism are blurred. To discover the answers, Noah must trace his wife’s final footsteps and beyond.
But nothing and no one is what they seem, and as the puzzle pieces click into place, Noah finds himself embroiled in an ancient feud that threatens to change the world forever…
- “To say that this novel is a wild roller coaster of adventure is an understatement. I barely stopped to sleep while reading it!” Hillary B. Netgalley
- “He is a heir apparent to the style of Clive Cussler. I recommend it for those who like his novels.” Michael P Netgalley
- “An excellent well written adventure story with a great storyline and strong realistic characters. Contains plenty of non-stop action, lots of suspense, and several twists and turns.” Jim Phillips Goodreads
- Publisher: Sideways Books
- Editor: Heather Howland
- Available in: ebook and print
- ISBN: 9781640639164
- Published: March 23 2020
- Price: $4.99