The Lost Spear
Following in the footsteps of the world’s greatest terrorist.
Archaeologist Dr. Eve Blakeley has dedicated her life’s work to finding Genghis Khan’s final resting place. But first she’ll have to find the Spirit Banner, Khan’s lost spear, an eight-hundred-year-old weapon shrouded in as much mystery and lore as his lost tomb. The two are intertwined by centuries of secrets.
During her search through the mountains of Mongolia, she’s joined by MI6 agent Zachary Martin, who is convinced that recent, seemingly random acts of terror around the globe are somehow connected to her.
But as they follow the clues to the spear, the line between her historical research and present-day terrorism blurs even more… Someone doesn’t want her team to find the spear, and they’ll do anything to keep the secrets of Genghis Khan buried forever.
- “Was an excellent read. Enjoyable well written. Good with details. Look forward to the reading the next novel.“– Rick Birkholz
- “A great rainy day treat to myself . I loved every minute. Lots of suspense and interesting plot additions and history.“– Ann Wolford
- “Excellent action/adventure. Reminded me of James Rollins and Andy McDermott.” – Jill James
- “Gripping from the start, this book kept me rapt for the entire read. Extremely well written. I will be reading this author again and soon.” – Kathy Floyd
- “Great action, well written, perfect proofreading. – Tom Hockett
- Publisher: Sideways Books
- Editor: Elizabeth Pelletier and Lydia Sharp
- Available in: ebook
- ISBN: 9781640639157
- Published: July 26, 2019
- Price: FREE